Wednesday, December 22, 2010

This is it.

This shall go down as the first year I have not sent Christmas cards since Ab was born.
I really love keeping in touch with friends and family, but something had to give this month...and the card was it.
So, an ecard via blogging it is:


In case you were wondering, I literally took around 46 pictures of these two crazy people.
Forty.Six.
And, this is just about the only one that turned out.
They sure are cute crazy people.

2010 for the Howe's:

Deak:  Crawling, eating, signing, eating, Heaven-sent preschool teachers, eating, Yo Gabba Gabba and most recently Dora, eating, walking lots and lots in his little green walker and eating.

Abby:  Cheer, major tumbling (she's up to round off triple back handsprings on the mat), soccer, friends, 100% over achiever academically, kind-hearted wise cracking and a not sleeping.

Jen:  Fancy machine imaging systems, work at work, work at home, TiVo, loving on her babies and not sleeping (see above).

Blair:  Work, Ute Football, Broncos Football, Jazz Basketball, Lakers Basketball (Boo) , supporter of Jen,  avid Deak flipper and quite frankly...sleeping rather well (so well that he even "sleeps" when he is watching Deak...let's just say I came home to a very naked child who had stripped himself and was kneeling in front of the big screen alone watching Dora for who knows how long.)

We hope your year was filled with a much crazy happiness as ours.
We love you,
Blair, Jen, Abby and Deak

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Oh, I like you!

Jane said...

That's a perfect Christmas card. Love it!

Brianne said...

I love it to! Merry Christmas!

Allison said...

for the "determined undressor" as they call it there are back zippers (if this is a regular problem for you guys) Racketys.com it's a European special needs clothing. I've ordered several times and it's reasonable and good quality even after currency exchange