It's an exhausting season, right?
I think that is partly why I love it, though I do feel as if I've been hit by a mack truck at the end of some days.
I am thankful for its' message and opportunities to spend time with family and friends, but am somewhat relieved to feel a little less hectic when it is over.
(Although, for some warped reason I do feel a bit of a let down after).
Regardless of my feelings, this season has provided some great picture taking material.
Festival of Trees Encore.
Santa stopped by unexpectedly after we made Gingerbread house, and coincidentally (or not) right after the girls had "emailed" him.
(Pants are always optional).
We finally were able to slow down long enough to spend some time decorating the tree (or more accurately...watching Ab, Maddi and my mom decorating the tree).
Love it all.
Love how this crazy, busy insane season likes to force us to focus on spending time together.
1 comment:
Love it all! But most specifically the half naked boy spectating on all the action! :)
Post a Comment