Thursday, July 15, 2010

Kind Heart.

Someone delivered these to me today.
It made me cry.
I really haven't felt deserved of anything nice lately, especially after the pity party I threw myself on this blog yesterday.
(And if you thought that was bad, you should've heard the one my husband was privy to last night)
This anonymous person's kind heart has really touched mine.
These beautiful flowers have truly been an answer to my tear stained pillow prayers.
Thank you - from the bottom of my heart.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

How sweet! Wish I could take the credit, but it wasn't me! But whoever it was must really love you!

Candice said...

My bet is on your husband. Everyone deserves a pity party and flowers now and again!!

Melanie Bingham said...

always good to know there are good people out there that love you.

Chad and Tenaya said...

I've been a bit behind on the blogging thing lately, but you deserve flowers and so much more! I hope things have brightened a little. You are a wonderful friend and an amazing example to me! Thanks!