Sunday, March 9, 2008

People With Anxiety and Specific Phobias be Warned

I have just spent the past three hours on this Sunday afternoon watching "Mystery Diagnosis" on the Discovery Channel. I am now totally convinced that I have a "Schwanoma" (or very rare brain tumor on the 9th Cranial nerve), and possibly Epilepsy. This show is not for the weak of heart - literally.
Now, I need to mention that the two hours before that were spent watching "Gang Wars" on the History channel. I learned a lot about East Coast Gangs, which really excited me; and the actual murder scene depictions didn't bother me at all.
I have issues. (And apparently not a lot to do on Sunday afternoons.)
*On a different note - Fashion Advice from a 5 Year Old.
Blair was asked, "What are you wearing." - By myself and Abby (Pretty typical).
His response, "What...it matches."
Abby's reply, "Just because it is the same color, doesn't mean it matches."
So True. Props to Ab.

8 comments:

THE BECKSTRAND FAMILY said...

Oh, I am so there with you on those shows. I can't get enough of them! I guess sick minds think alike :)

Ashley C. said...

fun to do dinner too. i am glad that you came! we will have to get our kids together another time.

Brianne said...

Hey Jen, I found your blog and have been meaning to comment. I loved your last post. The last game we went to we were in line for ice cream and saw, but mostly heard, 2 girls claiming that they were there because Kyle invited them. But they must have been different "ho's" because they didn't drop the "Ky-Ky". I have to say I have been loving the games and watching a whole lot more since January:)

Your kids are darling! Fun to keep up on ya!
~Brianne

Jenny H said...

Bri-
Good to hear from you! Hope things are going well! I tried to check out your blog a while back, but got the old one. I would love to see your cute kids!
PS- Kyle seriously must be getting around. Back in the day - we just might've scored some tickets!!!

Brianne said...

For sure we would have scored tickets ;) Send me your e-mail address and I will send you an invite to my blog.

Jenny H said...

jandbhowe@msn.com - I am excited!

Brooke said...

I love that Ab is giving Blair fashion advice! Priceless!

Ryan & Holly Willard said...

LOL Can I borrow Abby to give Ryan fashion advice.