Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter 2008

Easter was pretty awesome this year. We kept it low-key and hung out together as a family a lot. I even made Easter dinner, including a homemade glaze for the ham.
(I impressed myself and congratulated myself out loud for about 24 hours - you can ask Blair; he might've gotten a little tired of it).

The cute kids on Easter Morning.


Deakon taking a bite out of his swimming suit - Good thing they are waterproof.

Abby with the loot.

Dying Eggs

(I'll have you know I took this picture with the thought being: "That would be a good picture for the blog." Blogging should be listed under *other alongside controlled substances (such as Heroin or perhaps, even crack.) I am not kidding.

5 comments:

Jenny H said...

So I am waiting to see who discovers my huge error in this blog. (Nat, I am counting on you :)

Brooke said...

Jen,
Its okay, I thought that 2007 was a great year too:) I agree with the blogging addiction thing also. I swear it is the closest to scrapbooking I am ever going to get so that is probably good that I love it so much! Cute picts of the kids!

Carly said...

You are hilarious Jenny! I love it. Don't worry, when we get back...you can just come wash your car at the carwash next to the distribution center for free. You know, because Oliver and I live there.

Natalie Winquist said...

You know that I'd never let you down on the proofreading!! You really must be "under the influence" if you're still in 2007!! HE HE!! I kill myself!! XOXO

Jenny H said...

Carly...
I love free things - especially car washes. I am excited to see your joint. I envision it being really clean. And do you hear constant spraying noises?
Just curious.
Jenny