"Abby, is that seriously the same underwear you were Saturday?"
"NO! Why do you always think I am lying? I AM NOT LYING!!!!!"
"Abby, you are wearing your cousin's underwear; you do not own those. Therefore, I know you haven't changed them since you slept at her house Friday night."
"MOM!!! They're MINE! WHY DO YOU NEVER BELIEVE ME???"
...amidst stomping and arm thrusts....
"Abby. Just change them. Now. Your cereal is getting soggy."
...don't for one second think it ended there....I just figured the all caps yelling and screaming was getting a little redundant....
Betcha you never had an underwear fight on your birthday.
...Only in my life...
(She eventually changed them after being threatened with death, thankfully. I reminded her that it was my birthday and fighting about 3 day old stale underwear was not on the top of my list as far as celebrating goes.
She kinda smiled, and said..."Oh ya, I forgot about that.")
Totally feeling the love.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jen. You deserve to have a Great One!
I can't think of a better way to start a birthday. That is a hilarious story! Happy Birthday girl. I hope you have a great day!
Ha ha - what a perfect "mom" way to start the day:)
One should use the Birthday card WHENEVER possilbe!
Post a Comment