Ab: "I only poo twice a week, and not ever at my friend's houses."
ER Doctor #2: "Do you drink any alcohol?"
Me: "Highly considering it."
Ab: "I don't need dinner, I just had two Popsicles and a slushee."
Me: "You need to eat dinner; I made Ramen Noodles."
I guess it's suffice to say that the rope I'm hanging on is dangling by a thread.
Thank goodness the Housewives of New Jersey, Dog the Bounty Hunter and Billy the Exterminator are keeping me going.
Can it please be summer now?
7 comments:
I love you! Hang in there. You know the new Ashton movie comes out today! Name the time and I am there red mango in hand.
Lets catch up asap, Im praying for you.
Summer can't come soon enough at our house either. Hang in there. Popsicles, slushees and ramen noodles... sounds like dinner at our house!
Haha!!! Thanks for the laugh and making me feel like maybe our crazy house is somewhat normal...
I want to go the the movie with you guys. Time for a girls night!!
:) Sounds very familiar!!! I hope you are doing okay - I saw a FB post and I'm wondering what's up!! Is Deak okay??
HW of NJ is my guilty pleasure too!! Hang in there honey!
What in the world were you in the ER for?? I'm so sorry!! We need to vent together it sounds like! I hope everything gets better super fast!!
HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment