Wednesday, May 6, 2009

You Know...

... (a) You're Husband is Working a lot (like 70 hours/week).
...(b) You are exhausted.
...(c) Your toddler has acted like he came from Hell.
...(d) All of the Above.

In my case, all of the above. Sure, I may have gotten several dirty looks from the family of nine, dressed in their BYU gear, enjoying FHE at their local Costco. But, whatever. I didn't care. If he wanted to down my diet coke, I was going to let him. I COULD NOT listen to the whining/animal-like screaming anymore.

So Shoot me.




Yep, that would be Deakon's piece of Pizza. He ate the whole thing (minus the crust) and those pizza slices at Costco are inhumanely large.
I didn't care about that either.
And, if I am being completely honest, the only reason I took the diet coke back was because Deak was hogging it, and I wanted the rest.

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Let that family of 9, bite you and do what you can to survive. You kill me!

Kelli K said...

oh sister... let the family look you up and down. you don't like byu fans anyway... :)

Melanie Bingham said...

I so get this....whatever it takes for peace and quiet.

Jess said...

At least it is DIET Coke. My Girls Prefer Dr. Pepper.

Kysha said...

SO true--good for you! Emma is into tons of growling, foot stomping, crossing her arms and yelling, "It's not fair!" antics in public. We should go out together and document all the "looks."

Anonymous said...

Oh Jenny - you crack me up! I love the "family of 9 family night at Costco" part!! You make me laugh. And, wait..... it's bad for kids to have diet coke and oversized pieces of pizza?? I'm in BIG trouble! :)

Kathy and Maddi said...

Deak can eat, and if food is in sight does want to. Loved the wicked day so fun!

Anonymous said...

All that and look..he's still alive!! ANd you're still a good mom, amazing!

Julie Hawk said...

Lay off, BYU family. He is a growing boy. :)