He surprised my Mom with Wicked tickets for her birthday last month. The coolest part was that we all got in on the action as well.
What a fabulous play. I know, the rest of the world has already seen it, but I hadn't. I really thought the story was so creative and well-written.
After the play, we went to dinner together and had a blast. It seems we don't often have time (mostly me) to get together with all of us, and it was fun to just hang out, be ourselves, and relax.
Dad, thanks for being so thoughtful. Mom, thanks for your birthday...I think it was well-spent.
5 comments:
Look at all of you beautiful blondies! Glad you got to go - I SO wanted tickets!!!
Don't worry, we just saw it for the first time also. What a fabulous play!! Glad you had such a great time with the girls.
Check out those blond BEAUTIES!!!!! I am glad you had a great time! Just for the record, I have never seen it.
Yay, so glad you got to see it. Isn't it great??! And what a better way to spend a girls night with your sisters and mom. You are all hotties!
Awe I'm totally jealous! You weren't the last one, I still havent't seen it.
You and your girls are beautiful! Makes me miss my sisters.
Post a Comment