Friday, June 6, 2008

This Summer Weather Sucks...

*Huge Warning*

There are pictures containing some mildly obscene material. View at your discretion.




See What I am talking about.

This is the kind of crap I have to deal with for the next two weeks. Last night poor Kobe didn't fair so well though - Too Bad.


That picture prefaces why my darling child is wearing a Lakers Jersey in the following photos. I know, sad...but - until he can dress himself, he is at a loss.


So, the weather sucks right now. The kids are finally out of school (and I am done with work) and we are stuck inside. My friend, Lisa, was nice enough to get us in to the Children's Museum with her Lesbian pass for free (don't ask...but I promise she really isn't a Lesbian-in fact she and I had a Lesbian Zoo Pass a few years ago. Let's just say people who sell family passes generally don't discriminate for domestic partnerships). So, we made the most of it indoors and had a great time.


Abs and Deak


Deakon having a good time with his crooked look :)



Ab and Halle



Deak driving a car...Watch it.

Hopefully soon we'll have some pictures of our OUTDOOR activites...oh, and I apologize again for the ugly parts of the pictures (The purple and yellow parts).

4 comments:

Hayley said...

We want summer too!!!

Tyler and Stacy: said...

Um...what's the story behind the Lakers jersey? I thought the Howe household consisted of Jazz fans? First a Yankee jersey and now this? I'm going to have to admit to more than just a little consternation about the way young Deak is being raised.

Jenny H said...

Tyler,
First - the Howe House does consist of Jazz fans. My husband has bipolar disorder and thinks he needs to root for the Lakers...unfortunately. I can only explain that kind of thinking with temporary mental illness. It has been a sore point for our marriage. I do have faith that my son will not be drawn from the straight and narrow, when he can talk.
(And, to be totally honest, Blair had bought me a new bag the night he got the jersey for Deak, and I sort of "sold out" for the sake of keeping my new purse.)
I apologize :)

Bill said...

Tyler, as the grandfather and closest thing to normal that young Deak has in his life. I have contacted child services to investigate the "Stability" of the father figure in this household, Blair became a Redsox fan only after 2004 and he pulled the Laker gear out only after the Lakers preformed to his "Band Wagon Jumping" expectations. We will get him help!!!!!!:)