What is it about Taylor Swift?
She is not an extraordinarily talented singer...nice...but, not amazing.
Her songs are simple and written with a sense of candor that sometimes makes me laugh, but mostly makes me smile and remember...
I think her endearing quality is her honesty; the heart she brings to her song-writing.
I don't care about the haters...
I really like people who have an honest heart.
Yes, I am 31 and yes, I did download her new CD onto my iPhone this week.
And...I listened to the whole thing with headphones while my husband watched whatever sporting event he was watching.
I loved it all.
Especially this song.
"Never Grow Up"
Listen/Read Lyrics
I'm a sucker for a song that reminds me of my Ab.
I even dedicated it to her in the car while driving her to school on Tuesday.
She looked at me like I was smoking crack...but, in the rear view mirror I saw her listening very intently with her one-eyed "I'm really trying hard to focus" squint.
I even saw her smile.
Happy songs...make for happy days.
Thanks Miss Swift.
2 comments:
We are SO totally on the same wave length!! I downloaded it this week too, and I made Spence listen to Never Grow Up - it's my new favorite of hers for sure!!! Great minds think alike:)
I could not agree more. I heart Taylor Swift.
Post a Comment