Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Happy List.

This idea is certainly non-original. I don't care though; I am happy today, and I really like lists.

I am happy today because...
1. I have a HEALTHY boy, sixteen hours and counting.
2. I have a nurse and pediatrician who care so deeply about my son that tears streamed as we worried together.
3. I have a husband who was empathetic to my anxiety and helped my mind relax by taking us out to dinner.
4. Hello...the YANKEES! (Second only to the Padres who will always remain my first love.)
5. I have a daughter who thinks it's really funny that she and Deak are dressed in their Yankees gear today...because she knows it will piss off her dad.
6. Mixed CD's that involve Vanessa Hudgens songs. Her songs inevitably lead to my mind wandering ...which leads to Zac Efron. Not a bad thing to think about first thing in the morning.
7. Molten Chocolate, berry and whip creamed covered cake, and ice-cream sundaes. (Coping strategies).
8. First Place Championship trophies for Co-ed Softball.
9. I am wearing shorts and sandals...and it is NOVEMBER!!!
10. Prayer.

4 comments:

Bill said...

1-SEE TEN, 2-GUARDIAN ANGELS, 3-OR, JUST MAYBE HE IS TIRED OF CHILI AND FRITOS, 4-FATHER'S INFLUENCE, 5- SEE 4, 6-I AM SPEECHLESS, 7-JUST DON'T COMPLAIN LATER, 8-ONE OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF MY YEAR, SHARING THE FIELD WITH THREE OF MY DAUGHTERS AND WINNING, 9-SEE 7, AND 10-MOTHERS INFLUENCE

Jess said...

Great list.... they are all things that should make you happy. You deserve!

Eat some cake for me!

Kysha said...

I love your HAPPY list. Loved your last post too. You're an amazing Mom to your two kiddos. Keep up he good--enduring, tough, and rewarding work!

Ashley C. said...

love the list. love happy things. love zac efron and cake. and love you.

glad deak is doing good. he is lucky to have you as his mom.