
Our Halloween was not unlike many others around, but I am nearly certain we may have had the only orange-suited DJ in a fifty mile radius. Ab was nearly a dead-ringer for Hermione, and I loved that her costume did not involve elaborate make-up. I even joined in the festivities and dressed up this year (as did my mom...), but the pictures make me look like I'm pregnant (and I am NOT) so, they will not be appearing.


We had a little pre-"trick or treating" shindig that involved soup, pumpkin bars and games. I think this picture of Deakon is so funny. I laugh every time I see it...is that cruel?

Cute Cousins.
This little Spiderman is also a Gabba Gabba fan. When he walked into our house he said, "HEY LOOK...It's DJ Lance!!"
Isn't she a beauty?
Ab made it almost three hours gathering treats with her dad. She was excited for her collection of Hershey Bars, and anxious to get rid of her starbursts...a chocolate girl from birth. After the Hershey bars are gone, her two bagged stash will sit in my cupboard until Easter when I will most likely steal it and give it away to my kids at work (and hope the shelf life is long enough to cover their health).
Now...onto Christmas??
10 comments:
Fun! I love Halloween Parties. We did one too right before trick or treating.
Love the donut pics.
Love the Yo Gaba Gaba costume!
Finally saw Yo Gabba Gabba for the first time! I really feel for you having to watch that all the time, although it's not as bad as some out there! I told Steve we're not too far away from Emarie finding some show or movie that she can't go without seeing a million and one times!
Both costumes are adorable! Abby makes a perfect Hermione! I'm glad you guys had a good Halloween. And yes, mine was extended much too long as well!
love DJ Lance!!! and that Hermoine is super cute!!
Deak is freakin hilarious - I love it!! And Ab's is looking super cute!! I asked my girls if they came to your house and they said that their group decided to come back - silly's - and Grady and I would have eventually made it down there but it might have taken until Sunday:)
Cute kids and costumes!
My Abbey's favorite is chocolate hershey bars too! How funny is that!
They are so cute! We can't wait to come see you in December! Love the costumes-they are perfect!
They are so cute! We can't wait to come see you in December! Love the costumes-they are perfect!
Your kids are beautiful. You probably don't know me, I only met you a couple of times. I used to work with Blair and your dad. But I just wanted to let you know Deak was in good company, Brad Pitt was DJ Lance too. So hey, Deak is an icon. :) You guys are amazing!
Kylie,
Thanks so much for your kind words! I had to look up the pic of Brad Pitt...so funny.
Post a Comment