Sunday, October 18, 2009

We love UEA.

I don't really understand why we have UEA (Fall break), but I love it. Especially this year. I just truly enjoyed every moment I had to spend with my kids. We are making a tradition out of going to the see the "Witches" at Gardner Village, and honestly, it is the best place to start the Holiday season. So much fun.

(Ignore the absolutely horrendous display of roots...I have since gone to the Salon/Nikki's.)






I also took the kids to Dinosaur Park. It was so beautiful and peaceful. But, I am nearly positive I was the only one there not wearing my Patagonia fleece and Columbia pants. We had to make a stop at Farr's afterwards...a first for Abs and Deak.






2 comments:

Brianne said...

Looks like a great weekend! I love it too. We haven't been to see the witches yet and I am so sad.

Kathy and Maddi said...

Thanks for inviting me. I had a blast spending time with you and my grandchildren.