*Ballet
Abby had her Ballet Recital with Clytie Adams School of Ballet last week. She always loves the performances the best (of anything) and had begged to sign up for ballet next year. I love the graceful attitude and technique they have taught her the past FOUR (wow) years, and will keep her there until she is too busy. I love the values, manners and etiquette ballet teaches her as well...Heaven know she doesn't get any of that at home.
Abby's dance was the Salt Flat Racers this year, and she was excited to be a Race Car Driver, because her Grandpa loves them. It was cute...
She was happy.
While Nikki and Curt watched Taylor perform in her very first dance recital, Abby and I got to watch Cam and Crosby. I say Abby, because she really did all the work. She loves babies, and that hard coating that sometimes covers her cute heart disappears when a baby is around. I love it.
Cam and his mischievous look.
Look at Cros looking at Ab...
Last night, Blair and I decided last minute to take Ab and her friend, Abby to the Bees Game. Thanks to some free tickets from Blair's work, and a Kids Eat Free Promotion...it was pretty cheap too. But, as Blair pointed out, it would've been a lot cheaper had I not ordered a Hot Dog, Nachos, Large Diet Coke, and five scoops of Ice Cream in a Baseball Hat.
Oops.
It was such a fun and relaxing night. Actually, anything is relaxing when I am not lugging my cute little bundle of eating joy - Deakon. I needed a break, and sitting next to Blair and two cute girls was just what I needed. Sometimes, I feel sad when Deak stays home, but sometimes I don't...this was one of those nights.
2 comments:
You have BEAUTIFUL children and what fun adventures you have been on!!
You're lucky. I always wanted a ballerina and I got jocks. There is hope, however, in Bailey. She already walks on pointe and has a pretty decent arabesque. I'm hiding all the bats.
Abby is beautiful and I'm sure you're enjoying her dancing.
Deak just makes me smile. When he smiles it lights up his entire face.
Post a Comment