Monday, January 5, 2009

The Sugar was Sweet.

I decided to take the meaning of "Sugar Bowl" literally.
It was a perfect way to celebrate an awesome night. After the first two touchdowns, I thought my husband was going to go into cardiac arrest. It was like Christmas for Blair and he couldn't get to sleep until 3:00am after the game. I also thought his fingers were going to go numb from texting his friends the entire game. (A considerable amount of those texts went to Alabama, where our Brother in Law rolls with the "Tide".)

This picture is so my life.

Abby giving me a dirty look, Deakon engrossed in a toy, and Blair pretending to do what I say and fake smiling.


On an unrelated note...
Deakon was so excited with the game/holidays, that he decided celebrating naked in his crib would be a great way to show his involvement. So, he figured out how to take off his diaper.(Seriously, I know I asked for it, but all the crazy crap he is beginning to pull is a little much :) Abby thought it was the most hilarious thing she has ever seen, and wanted to make sure I was going to wash "those nasty sheets his naked butt had been on."

Come on, who doesn't like a little naked celebrating?

4 comments:

Jane said...

How creative are you?!! Love the cookies. Jake has rewatched the game 2 more times. Go UTES! On unrelated note Happy Belated BIRTHDAY!! How did you not post something about the big 30! I hope you had a great day.

Jenny H said...

I didn't make the cookies...although I thought about it;) I totally bought them.

Kelly said...

They look real and fantastic. You continue to be mother/wife of the year. I love those pics that show personality. Abby's expressions are priceless and there is nothing like a naked kid!!! He looks so relaxed and content..

Kelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Did you do something fun? I was in labor for my 30th Birthday.