Either way, Ab and I had a great time seeing High School Musical 3 this past weekend.
We left the boys home to their football game watching and food eating and went with the Johnston gals, my sis Kelli, and my niece Taylor...and a few extra cardboard celebs. (Which Abby insisted I take her picture by. I think she is getting the hang of this blogging thing.)
I thought the movie was really cute, and I am even going to admit to buying the soundtrack at Walmart after seeing the show. There is nothing wrong with a good old fashioned cheesy pop soundtrack - especially when it can balance out some of my other not so child appropriate music faves.
I LOVE spending time with Ab doing girly things and am so lucky to have a daughter to use as a legitimate excuse to see this movie :)
11 comments:
We heart Troy too...my favorite HSM yet!
I have to say, I don't know a thing about HSM 3. However, one of my students, a 14 year old boy, did admit to seeing the movie with his friends and he loved it (it could be Vanessa H., sorry I dont know her screen name), so maybe I will give it a shot. How fun that you get to do girl things with Abby, enjoy it while it lasts!!!
Um...I just saw a picture of Troy online with his shirt off and let's just say that his six pack does not disappoint. Hearting Troy is nothing to be ashamed about.
Sounds like a fun girls day out. I've heard about these movies, but I guess until I have a girl of my own, I won't be watching them anytime soon. Glad you had fun!
Jen, let's just say I love Troy too! I took my girls to see the movie on Monday and I don't know who liked it more, me or my girls!! At least I am not the only mom out there who adores Troy and the rest of the gang!
Oh, by the way, I think Kaiya and Abby would get along great!
the kids are getting so big! Deak looks great!!! And yeah-I'm still trying to find an excuse to see HSM.
don't worry i love troy too.. guilty pleasure call it what you will, but when he is shirtless i think my jaw drops
Way to admit your true feelings about young boys!! I'm really proud of you! Especially since it makes me feel better about my inappropriate feelings for the younger ones like Kirby from "Lipstick Jungle"! It's all good as long as they're over 18, right? Oh- and totally unrealistic!! (For me that is- I'm sure Troy would probably heart you back!)Jessie loved the movie as well!
Oh my gosh. I heart Troy too! It's one reason I love having a girl that wants to go to things like this. Great excuse for me to go and not look like a big loser!
I am so glad that we got to go to this together! You are such a good cute friend ready for any adventure! We love spending time with your little family!
Post a Comment