The Howe Cousins at a Halloween party thrown by Marilyn and Craig.
(Deak is trying to figure out why he only has one eye.)
Thanks to some good old fashioned blog-stalking, I copied an idea and made "Dinner" inside a pumpkin. It actually turned out pretty good, and I decided to take a picture of Abby eating it for proof.
Before Trick-or-Treating...although they had already gone trick-or-treating at Blair and my Dad's work and totally SCORED! It turns out, it is more about the competition for Abby, and she waited and waited for Blair to get home all afternoon.
Ab refused to get in this picture...there were "too many."
The Payne Cousins (kind-of; I cut off half of Camden); Getting ready to do some damage.
(Obviously Abby's a little pissed off - due to the waiting, at this point :)
Oh good, there's Tigger.
What a fun week.
Abby also performed in a Halloween program with her 1st Grade class. I brought the video camera to that one, and because the camera is completely outdated, no video will be available on this blog. But, just in case you are feeling left-out...I'll throw you a teaser.
Abby's line (that she practiced every day) was, "What is orange, white, black and waddles?"
(Answer: A Penguin with a Pumpkin.)
8 comments:
Jen,
Hey, so I had to go private. Long story. Anyway, email me your email address so I can still have you look at my blog. My email is acemhill@comcast.net P.S. I love the costumes
cute costumes. and cute kids. and we are still up for hsm 3. :)
Love the costumes and the picture with Deacon trying to figure out why he only has 1 eye is HILARIOUS!!!!!!! Don't you just love Halloween? You all look great!!
Too cute! Halloween seems to be a little stressful for me, especially when the kids want to change their costumes like the day before or the day of! Love the batman theme HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Seriously Jen... NOTHING is CUTER!
Jen, They were so cute! Love the costumes!
Ah - I also love Batman, due to my little bro's obsession with it - they look darling and I love when kids have matchy costumes - yours looks so cute, mine were all over the map this year:)
I love matching costumes. Super cute. :)
Post a Comment