

So I know this might be a little lame, but I have to give a quick shout out to my friend Jane and her husband Jake. Jake is doing AWESOME playing Beach Volleyball in the Olympics and he and his partner Sean, have made it into the final eight! They play Brazil (who won gold 4 years ago) Monday night in China....so it most likely will be on TV sometime Monday morning!
Cheer them on if you can...they are much deserved of this awesome experience!
Go USA!
6 comments:
WOW! GO TEAM! I am addicted to the Olympics. We are seriously sleep deprived at our house! We all love it!
Not sure if you knew this but I guess Chad knows Jake from back in his college days (Jane from HS). We have been watching him like crazy. A few months ago I saw Jane and Jake's link off your blog where they announced he had made it. Ever since, we have been living through them for this 2008 Olympic experience.... Not near as cool as being there, but still as close as we get.
Go Jake and USA! We love the olympics! Summer does rock, but can't wait for school to start so we can be back on our routine!
wow- jennie- didn't know this was THE friend you were telling me about that you stayed with in Cali on your getaway! I remember you telling me that they were both great volleyball players- but come on! Cam & I watched their 1st 2 games- but missed the others due to our little camping getaway with my family. That's so awesome! some people we've talked to know him- he's our age- graduated from Btfl High the same yr we graduated from Woods Cross. That's seriously so cool for them to finally achieve thier dreams! love to hear stories like that & know that they really do come true! (We're using it to motivate our boys! Remind Blair that Drew's Davis High football starts soon! Hope to have him & you come to a game or 2!)
I LOVE THE OLYMPICS! However, I can't wait to get more sleep. That is so awesome about your friends. We will make sure we watch him go for the GOLD!
That is really awesome! I'm a bit addicted with everyone else. GO USA!
Post a Comment