I am under direct instructions to not post this on "the blog," so in doing so, I may be forfeiting the trust of my daughter. I weighed the consequences and decided I still had to do it...it is just too classic.Ab gave me a card for Mother's Day today that she had made in Kindergarten last Friday. It was gorgeous, and it also had lovely fill in the blank questions to answer about me.
For your enjoyment:
1. My favorite thing to do with my mom is ...Go Shopping. (Not cuddle, read or spend good old-fashioned quality time - there needs to be an exchange of money.)
2. My mom is special because...She works at my school and reads books in my class. (That one was sweet).
3. I like it when my mom... takes me to Arby's. (McDonald's is way beneath her at the moment. She has to have official "roast beef" and hates any sort of chicken).
4. My mom can do many things! I think she is best at...talking on the phone for a long time. (Smart Ass - She hates it when I am on the phone, and had a funny little grin when I read that one out loud this morning).
5. My mom is smart! She even knows...how to play baseball. (I did have a couple good hits last week that I have been shamelessly boasting about :)
I love this girl...in all her spunk and honesty. I am so lucky to be her mom.
2 comments:
That is Priceless! I have a feeling that one is going to give you a run for your money!!! Too cute!
What a sweetheart! Don't you just love the things kids say! Hope you are doing well! Amber
Post a Comment