To those of you who are visiting this blog for words of encouragement and wisdom from my beautiful and intelligent wife you are about to be sorely dissapointed. This entry is a brief review of the animals once living that I recently made dead ! Last month I was invited to go to Texas for the Spring Turkey Hunt with the fellas. We ate like kings, used bad language and killed innocent animals. It was awesome ! I hope to make this precious man time an annual habit, sorry Jenny !
5 comments:
love it. go blair!
Dead animals make me sad, but the compliments you gave are helping to balance that out.
I'm happy you were able to relax and have some man time.
PS...none of that is EVER making an appearance on any kind if wall of any place I live.
Love you;)
Good for you Blair...I can almost get Brian to read my blog. I'm not sure he's ready to start posting. I'll have to show him there are some 'manly' posts out there.
I wish you could tell Steve how fun it is to blog!! Glad you had fun!!
And P.S. Jenny, I wouldn't allow it on my wall either!!!
I'm giggling from behind the fingers covering my eyes. good rufty tufty man stuff there, but really I like the bits about the kids more!
Post a Comment