Thursday, April 9, 2009

No!!!!

I just came across this story and it broke my heart.
Apparently, due to our fantastic economy, Shriners Hospitals are going to have to close six of their facilities.
I would just die if they were closing the one in Utah. I do not know what I would do. Those patients in the six facilities are now going to have to be placed in other Hospitals in other states. It truly must be devestating for those families.
This is one of those times I wish I had an endless money pit.
Please pass the word along, and if anyone can, maybe think about donating.
My son is now walking and talking because of them. I can't imagine my life without them.
For the full story click HERE.
To Donate Now...
Click HERE.

3 comments:

Ashley C. said...

that is awful. i am so tired of this "economy." enough i say!

shriners is awesome and they all deserve to stay open.

Anonymous said...

Ok I'm finally catching up. What a gorgeous family you have! You defiantely already have your Mom's genes! And I am so excited for Deakon, he looks so happy walking! I love that smile!

Debbi said...

I wish I had oodles of money to help out. I have always said that I would be a really good rich person. The people I was a nanny for were wonderful examples of giving wealthy people. I hope Utah is not effected.