Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"Ah, La, Ya."

Deak's first sentence.
It took me a few days to realize what he was saying...and then it hit me. The phrase he hears most often - because truly, with Deak, there isn't a need to say much more.
"I love you."
or in Deak's words...
"Ah, La, Ya."
This kid is an angel.

5 comments:

Bill said...

There are some words that I would like to get Deakon to say to the doctors who didn't believe in him. I am certain that Deak and I will have that talk in a few months. On Tuesday morning he brought my world to a complete stop with those three little words, Deakon is my little miracle man. I can't wait untill he can say "Go Chargers"

Kelli K said...

Agreed he is a miracle! I just love that he continues to blow everyones mind... I wonder what he'll say next... I just think one day we won't be able to shut him up- nor will we want to. He is such a freakin stud. I want to hear those lovely words tomorrow night!!

o said...

That is so cute! Go Deakon! I can't wait to hear what that cute little boy says next!

Kathy and Maddi said...

Check out our blog Jenny its updated alittle. Go Deak, we all love you!!!

Chad and Tenaya said...

He is amazing! I love your blog. It always helps me remember how blessed we all are and that Heavenly Father loves us so much!