Today as I have been home, I have realized I have a few problems. Granted, they are not big problems - but problems indeed.
#1
Deak had his first meeting with his speech pathologist today - you know, the lady who is supposed to help him talk. She literally sat on my floor for 40 minutes and said two words. She then had the audacity to ask if "Deakon was always this quiet?" I think it might be helpful if someone tells her she would be better at her job if she started maybe even whispering.
#2
It's been stated in previous posts that I am a little bit of a shopper. It's true. But, as of late, I am trying to be better and limit my purchases to stores like Target, rather than Anthropologie. I thought it was a good idea until I began buying items like Step Up to Dance 2 - Hit the Streets. (To my credit, if you bought that and College Roadtrip you received a $10 gift card). Now, I cannot return Step up 2 Dance because College Roadtrip has been opened, and I quickly spent my $10 gift card the next day. So, basically, if there are any of you dying to see the movie, let me know. We can learn new dance moves together.
Don't be embarrassed, embrace it - or call me if you don't dare to post it on the comments :)
*It does contain the music video "Low" by Flowrider. Now, if that doesn't entice you, I don't know what will.
#3
Reading is good for you right? I am not so sure anymore. I have been trying to read the whole Twilight series thing the past few days because I know the new one is coming out. For some reason, I feel a lot of pressure to be excited for the new one just like the rest of the world. I have to admit, the books are good. I am halfway through the third one, and it is really entertaining. But, I am seriously losing sleep (and if you are a blog reader, you have a little bit of an idea how lovely I am when I am losing sleep - not pretty) partly due to the fact that I am reading, and partly due to the fact that in my dreams all my friends are now part monster. I even napped today to catch up, and I never nap. Feeling tired is worse than being illiterate maybe. Or, maybe I should set some boundaries and do something different like shop or watch my movie or watch my kids. Whatever works.
#4
I am out of Diet Coke. Enough Said.
8 comments:
I am afraid to start reading the Twilight series. I have avoided it so far knowing that if I start, I too wouldn't sleep for a couple of weeks.
My mom called a few days ago while I was on a very quick run to Harmons to buy Diet Dr. Pepper. When my mom realized I left my kids home watching cartoons to make an emergency Dr. pepper run, she simply said "You might have a problem."
Problem 1: Bitch...sorry, nothing else comes to mind.
Problem 2: I am in...if you need a dance party partner...let me know!!!
Problem 3: Diddo...I am up late every night reading. I can't help it...just love it. I however am not napping just sleeping in, LATE!
4. That is a problem...
it is always a problem at my house if we run out of diet coke. i would love to borrow step up 2- do i need to have seen the first one? that is still on my list. i just have never been able to convince john to watch it.
and you can borrow my baby anytime abs needs a fix. youll just have to wait a few months! :)
You're hilarious Jen! I can't go without my Dr. Pepper or else...
I am so glad you are finally reading the rest of the twilight books.YEAH!
Holy cow batman!! Out of Diet Coke?!?!?! Call the authorities! Everyone just remain calm!!! Help is on the way!!! ps- i taught those dancers on Step Up 2 all their cool moves. ya- i choregraph- wanna come join me???
I always know that if I need a little laugh, I need to jump on your blog! You crack me up. I really am sorry though that you were out of DC-I'm sure that you have replenished by now, well I hope you have!!
It was fun to see you at the pool yesterday. Your family is so cute!
Post a Comment